Friday, September 9, 2011

LITTLE APPLES LOVE!

Last night the DMQG members showed their creations from the Little Apples Challenge.  Little Apples is a new fabric line from MODA...the creation of Aneela Hoey.
Jenny's cute quilt

 Ellen's mug rugs at top and a sweet little mini on the bottom

Laura's fab  pillow

April's WONDERFUL book quilt....I have to make one of these!

LOVE THIS!

Sarah's cute quilt...of course she put a heart in hers!

Gina added black to her quilt..love it!

Susan's selvage block...cute!

Mine :)

This one turned out great!

I love all of the different blocks in Jamie's quilt!

I love the fussy cutting in this one!
I am always amazed at what my fellow quilters create.  I will try to get the names of the few quilters I forgot and add them.  It was a fun time..can't wait for next month....Mug Rug Swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment